Oxygen reduces the stress your body will endure. Stress is an oxygen killer. Lack of oxygen kills cells and slows down brain function and other organs. We are all aging due to enzymatic systems failure which are responsible for the bodyís uptake and utilization of oxygen. If a cell is deprived of oxygen, it dies. If the cells die, you slowly start to die. If this happens often enough, you begin to age (and fast). In fact, cancer thrives in oxygen poor environments.
So why do you need to increase the oxygen during exercise?
Isnít exercise the way to a long healthy life? Yes and no. Consistent strenuous exercise requires a great deal of oxygen. Your body burns the existing oxygen in your red blood cells, regardless of how much you are breathing in. Itís not the quantity of O2, its the purity that is important. You are using far more oxygen than you are taking in. Your oxygen levels (pO2), measured in millimeters of mercury, should be between 85 and 100 depending on your age. Many doctors will advise that your low score "... is normal for your age." Itís true that itís normal, but itís only normal because 99% of people donít know that it doesnít have to be low and you can keep it high where it belongs! It is the single easiest step you can take to help prevent cancer, premature aging, illness and more. Walk into any gym... notice how many people look great from the neck down? Why does everyone look older than they should? Itís true theyíre burning calories and building muscle, but many are not aware they may be aging themselves at a greater rate and increasing the opportunity for many illnesses unless they are performing EWOT.
- Dramatically increase oxygenation of all of the tissues and cells
- Recover from stress related illnesses
- Assist with preventing age related diseases such as cancer, macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetes, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, non-healing wounds (and so much more)
- Slow down (or reverse) the aging process
- Increase the diameter of the blood vessels (capillaries) that provide oxygen and nutrients to tissues and cells
- Reset circadian rhythms for; a more restful sleep, better rejuvenation or recover from jet lag
- Modulate immune function
- Lose excess inches
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Balance pH
- Aromatherapy has been combined with the oxygen
- Exercise with oxygen is better than hyperbaric O2