Far-Infrared (FIR) heat is a form of naturally occurring energy that directly heats objects by gentle infrared radiation heat, rather than by raising the temperature of the surrounding air. FIR heat is completely safe for the human body. Physical therapists often use FIR heat to promote healing, and hospitals use the same heat to keep premature babies warm in incubators.
- Increased blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissue
- Reduction in chronic joint and muscle pain
- Eases addiction withdrawal symptoms
- Promotes relaxation and comfort
- Induces sleep
- Relieves stress
- Increased heart rate, cardiac output, stroke volume and ejection fraction
- Lower blood pressure, cardiac ejection resistance, total peripheral resistance
- Works on acne, scars, sunburn, psoriasis, eczema
- Eliminates negative effects of toxic ELMF's
- Decreased joint stiffness, relieves muscle spasms, affects soft tissue injury
- Increases collagen production creating; supple, softer, tighter skin and tissue
- Assist in resolution of inflammatory infiltrated, edema, and exudes
- Dental pain suppression, gum inflammation, pyorrhea alveolaris
- Healthy arteries; neutralizes blood toxicity and smooth the walls of arteries, capillaries, and veins
- Exerts a strong rotational and vibrational effects at a molecular level
- Structures water
- Promotes regeneration and fast healing
- Increases metabolism between blood and tissue
- Enhances WBC function, modulating immune response, eliminating all pathogens such as mold, bacteria, viruses, parasites etc., and cellular waste products
- Improves lymph circulation, eliminating toxins
- Stimulates hypothalamus, which controls the production of neurochemicals involved in sleep, mood, pain sensations, blood pressure, water regulation, inflammation, insulin, and leptin reception
- Activates enzymes for Nitric Oxide (NO) production -ask for a copy of info on NO
- 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, lead, aluminum, nicotine, alcohol, ammonia, sulfuric acid, environmental toxins, as opposed to conventional heat or steam saunas
- Reverse aging process
- Lower toxic burden responsible for most health conditions; FBD, ADHD, fatigue, headaches, colds, flu, allergy, hormonal imbalance, drug addictions, chemical sensitivity, sinus congestion, skin conditions, loss of dexterity, tinnitus, insomnia, poor concentration, memory loss, mood changes, mental confusion and changes in behavior to name a few.
- Melt fat
- Balance endocrine system
- Balance pH
- Ensure blood flow to the brain
- Helps control the lung airways
- Relief from digestive disturbances
- Helps with panic and anxiety issues
- Relieves symptoms related to Raynaud's disease
- Assist with the many symptoms of sexual dysfunction
- including infertility, impotence, and lower libido
- Generates storage of ATP, cellular energy
- Assist with neurotoxicity (of the nerve cell), detoxifying the neuron cells
- Assist with renal health
- Lowers homocysteine
Far Infrared Rays activate enzymes in the body to create Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Relaxes arteries, thereby helping to maintain normalizing blood pressure.
- Helps keep open the coronary arteries, preventing angina pain.
- Is a free-radical scavenger that helps to lower serum cholesterol and prevent "bad" LDL cholesterol from oxidizing and becoming worse.
- Is a powerful anticoagulant (blood thinner) that helps prevent blood platelets from clumping together and causing heart attack and stroke.
- Is used by the brain to encode long-term memory and ensure blood flow to the brain cells (Improves memory function)
- It helps regulate insulin secretion by the pancreas, reducing the risk of diabetes.
- Helps control the lung airways, allowing one to breathe easier and avoid lung problems.
- Relaxes "hypertonic" sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
- Stimulates the body to release the all-important human growth hormone, a key to longevity as well as improvement in body composition by boosting lean muscle mass and bone density while decreasing fat tissue. (Boost muscle growth)